Power will be shut down to our primary server room in order to complete tests of and apply load to our new UPS backup system. Most services including file storage will be offline from 11PM Tues. 7/31 to 9AM Wed. 8/1.
- Network infrastructure including wired and wireless networks and DHCP/DNS services will remain online (except in 290 Soda).
- LDAP and Active Directory authentication services will remain online.
- The IRIS website and portions of the department website including personal homepages, as well as other IRIS services that depend on file storage, will be shut down starting at 11PM Tues. 7/31.
- Storage services, including home and project file storage, will be shut down at 12 AM Wed. 8/1.
- All services are scheduled to be restored by 9AM Wed. 8/1, but may be online earlier if maintenance is completed ahead of schedule.
As the IRIS website will be unavailable during this maintenance, https://status.eecs.berkeley.edu will be available for in-the-moment status updates.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.